Your Qualified Fort Lauderdale Air Conditioning Specialist
Snell Air Conditioning has been a family owned & operated business for 33 years and is a second generation A/C repair company. At Snell Air Conditioning, we continually train our technicians through factory support. Our factory-trained Fort Lauderdale air conditioning specialists will ensure your South Florida air conditioner is repaired quickly and properly. Improper repairs could cause your energy bill to increase, and may reduce the life of your air conditioner.
Keep Yourself Cool and Comfortable as the Temperature Rises
In times of rising energy costs and rapidly depleting fossil fuels, making your air conditioner more efficient will reduce your energy usage, make your home more comfortable, save money, and possibly help to save the environment. No matter what kind of air conditioning system you have, there are steps you can take to make your air conditioning system more efficient without purchasing a new system.
Basic Tips on How To Make Your Air Conditioner More Efficient
- Have your air conditioner professional serviced annually
- Have your air ducts cleaned
- Install clean air filters every 3 months during the cooling season
- Find and seal all cracks in your house. Small cracks are not uncommon around seams, corners and other areas.
- Have Snell AC conduct an audit on your home to see any problematic areas that will lower the efficiency of your air conditioning system and your home itself.
Snell Air Conditioning, We Specialize in:
- Why Fort Lauderdale Indoor Air Quality is Essential For Good Health
Fort Lauderdale indoor air quality is a major health concern. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), pollutant levels are two to five times higher inside the home than out. These pollutants include airborne particles and particulate matter such as allergens, lung irritants, gases, toxic chemicals, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Indoor air pollution contaminates...Read More
- Green Acres Air Conditioners Have Changed A Lot
Comfort is important to people these days. Many items which were once considered to be luxuries are now thought by many to be necessities. On that growing list, near the top, is air conditioning. While it was once something only the wealthy could afford, it is now something even public housing does not do without....Read More