Your Qualified Fort Lauderdale Air Conditioning Specialist
Snell Air Conditioning has been a family owned & operated business for 33 years and is a second generation A/C repair company. At Snell Air Conditioning, we continually train our technicians through factory support. Our factory-trained Fort Lauderdale air conditioning specialists will ensure your South Florida air conditioner is repaired quickly and properly. Improper repairs could cause your energy bill to increase, and may reduce the life of your air conditioner.
Keep Yourself Cool and Comfortable as the Temperature Rises
In times of rising energy costs and rapidly depleting fossil fuels, making your air conditioner more efficient will reduce your energy usage, make your home more comfortable, save money, and possibly help to save the environment. No matter what kind of air conditioning system you have, there are steps you can take to make your air conditioning system more efficient without purchasing a new system.
Basic Tips on How To Make Your Air Conditioner More Efficient
- Have your air conditioner professional serviced annually
- Have your air ducts cleaned
- Install clean air filters every 3 months during the cooling season
- Find and seal all cracks in your house. Small cracks are not uncommon around seams, corners and other areas.
- Have Snell AC conduct an audit on your home to see any problematic areas that will lower the efficiency of your air conditioning system and your home itself.
Snell Air Conditioning, We Specialize in:
- Liebert XD systems
The Liebert XD system offers a flexible, energy-efficient solution to your extreme density cooling needs. By eliminating the extreme heat densities associated with increased computing capacities, the Liebert XD system enables IT and data center managers to take advantage of the newest, most advanced computing technologies available– which means your computing and cooling can keep...Read More
- Fort Lauderdale Air Conditioning Repair Considerations
Keeping an eye on your appliances’ condition and making sure they get routine maintenance plays a major role in being successful in your home improvement plan. Perhaps, you could start on checking the ones that are usually used and sometimes get overused. For most homes, probably one of the most widely exercised yet less inspected...Read More