Your Qualified South Florida Air Conditioning Specialist
Snell Air Conditioning, We Specialize in:
- Free Estimates on AC replacements
- Free Diagnosis with repair
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- AC Maintenance Agreements
- Residential AC
- Commercial AC
Snell Air Conditioning has been a family owned & operated business for 33 years and is a second generation A/C repair company. At Snell Air Conditioning, we continually train our technicians thru factory support. Our factory trained technicians will ensure your South Florida air conditioner is repaired quickly and properly. Improper repairs could cause your FPL bill to go up and may reduce the life of your air conditioner.
Keep Yourself Cool and Comfortable as the Temperature Rises
In times of rising energy costs and rapidly depleting fossil fuels, making your air conditioner more efficient will reduce your energy usage, make your home more comfortable, save money, and possibly help to save the environment. No matter what kind of air conditioning system you have, there are steps you can take to make your air conditioning system more efficient without purchasing a new system.
Here are some basic tips on how to make your air conditioner more efficient:
- Have your air conditioner professional serviced annually
- Have your air ducts cleaned
- Install clean air filters every 3 months during the cooling season
- Find and seal all cracks in your house. Small cracks are not uncommon around seams, corners and other areas.
- Have Snell AC conduct an audit on your home to see any problematic areas that will lower the efficiency of your air conditioning system and your home itself.
If you are looking for a professional home comfort company in South Florida please call 954-726-8883 or complete our online request form.
- The Importance of Bonaventure Commercial HVAC maintenance
- Getting the Best Humidifiers You Can Find For Your Cooper City Home
Bonaventure Commercial HVAC maintenance can be a costly adventure if some sort of maintenance plan is put into place. If you […]
The household appliance called the humidifier increases humidity levels or the moisture in particular rooms or the entire house in […]