Your Qualified Fort Lauderdale Air Conditioning Specialist
Snell Air Conditioning has been a family owned & operated business for 33 years and is a second generation A/C repair company. At Snell Air Conditioning, we continually train our technicians through factory support. Our factory-trained Fort Lauderdale air conditioning specialists will ensure your South Florida air conditioner is repaired quickly and properly. Improper repairs could cause your energy bill to increase, and may reduce the life of your air conditioner.
Keep Yourself Cool and Comfortable as the Temperature Rises
In times of rising energy costs and rapidly depleting fossil fuels, making your air conditioner more efficient will reduce your energy usage, make your home more comfortable, save money, and possibly help to save the environment. No matter what kind of air conditioning system you have, there are steps you can take to make your air conditioning system more efficient without purchasing a new system.
Basic Tips on How To Make Your Air Conditioner More Efficient
- Have your air conditioner professional serviced annually
- Have your air ducts cleaned
- Install clean air filters every 3 months during the cooling season
- Find and seal all cracks in your house. Small cracks are not uncommon around seams, corners and other areas.
- Have Snell AC conduct an audit on your home to see any problematic areas that will lower the efficiency of your air conditioning system and your home itself.
Snell Air Conditioning, We Specialize in:
- Fort Lauderdale Heating Repairs
Your home is the only sanctuary where you really feel safe and comfortable. You love your home because you can feel the warmth and love around it each time you enter it. But with the cold temperature, how can you enjoy this feeling of warmth and joy in your very home? Home improvements can be...Read More
- Getting the Best Humidifiers You Can Find For Your Cooper City Home
The household appliance called the humidifier increases humidity levels or the moisture in particular rooms or the entire house in some cases. There are also variations called the point-of-use humidifiers commonly used in humidifying functions and the whole-house Cooper City humidifiers that you can connect to your house’s HVAC system to produce the humidity needed...Read More