Your Qualified Fort Lauderdale Air Conditioning Specialist
Snell Air Conditioning has been a family owned & operated business for 33 years and is a second generation A/C repair company. At Snell Air Conditioning, we continually train our technicians through factory support. Our factory-trained Fort Lauderdale air conditioning specialists will ensure your South Florida air conditioner is repaired quickly and properly. Improper repairs could cause your energy bill to increase, and may reduce the life of your air conditioner.
Keep Yourself Cool and Comfortable as the Temperature Rises
In times of rising energy costs and rapidly depleting fossil fuels, making your air conditioner more efficient will reduce your energy usage, make your home more comfortable, save money, and possibly help to save the environment. No matter what kind of air conditioning system you have, there are steps you can take to make your air conditioning system more efficient without purchasing a new system.
Basic Tips on How To Make Your Air Conditioner More Efficient
- Have your air conditioner professional serviced annually
- Have your air ducts cleaned
- Install clean air filters every 3 months during the cooling season
- Find and seal all cracks in your house. Small cracks are not uncommon around seams, corners and other areas.
- Have Snell AC conduct an audit on your home to see any problematic areas that will lower the efficiency of your air conditioning system and your home itself.
Snell Air Conditioning, We Specialize in:
- Find the Right Boca Raton Air Conditioning Contractor
Among the most crucial equipment in our Boca Raton homes are those responsible for cooling and heating—air conditioning units, heat pumps, furnaces, and refrigerators. Since these are made durable and lasting for years, home owners often take them for granted, along with the memory of their expensiveness. Boca Raton homeowners realize the equipment’s importance when...Read More
- A Different Type Of Heating And Cooling System
Everyone always complains about those air conditioning bills, and we have reason to because they are so costly. It is difficult trying to keep the temperature of our homes the same all the time because the temperature outside changes and it can change very fast. There are times in February when the weather goes from...Read More